I have to use a public toilet most days and the number of women I hear or see leaving without even going near the tap is horrifying. Once I've washed and dried I use my sleeve to open the door or use anti-bac hand gel when I leave. Gross. The Top Moteefe Shirt On 2020/09/28 of women dressed up in designer clothes walking out of public toilets with unwashed hands.
Without my cats and coffee my heart would be empty vintage shirt
J’peux pas j’ai apero avec christine shirt
I’m an October girl I’m stronger than you believe braver than you know smarter than you think shirt
I asked god for true friend so he sent me a frog shirt
Hippotenuse adjacent opposite the math hippo shirt
Coors banquet the glue holding this 2020 shitshow together shirt
Buckle up buttercup you just flipped my witch switch Halloween shirt
Scream painting star wars shirt
Monster lavender town the cross shirt
Jack Skellington Night before Love is love Halloween shirt
If history repeats itself I’m getting a Dinosaur shirt
Germany OPA the man the myth the legend shirt
Galileo thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me shirt
Baby Yoda touch my Chick Fil A I will slap you so hard even google won’t be able to find you shirt
50 years of 1971 2021 Eagles signatures thank you for the memories shirt
42 the answer to life the universe and everything vintage shirt
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét