ANNOUNCE!!! Tiger King’Joe Exotic’s Shirt is now available at Wisptees
Proceed to store here: Tiger King’Joe Exotic’s Shirt

As Fishbein wrote in a follow-up: “I did not ask a single substantive policy question. I did not ask about the Tiger King’Joe Exotic’s Shirt in other words I will buy this hand sanitizer. I did not ask him to go on a FaceTime date with me. Somewhere in there, I thanked him for his leadership. I may have blacked out. You know what?

Even though I’m married and have three children and a fabulous husband I adore, I felt a pang of jealousy. He was MY competent governor/imaginary boyfriend. Rebecca can have the horrible, self-congratulatory mayor and failed presidential candidate who is always screaming at me through the TV. Yes, you may remember our mayor, Bill de Blasio.
See more great t-shirt designs here: Tiger King’Joe Exotic’s Shirt
You can see the official design here: Shop Trending Shirt
Proceed to store here: Tiger King’Joe Exotic’s Shirt

As Fishbein wrote in a follow-up: “I did not ask a single substantive policy question. I did not ask about the Tiger King’Joe Exotic’s Shirt in other words I will buy this hand sanitizer. I did not ask him to go on a FaceTime date with me. Somewhere in there, I thanked him for his leadership. I may have blacked out. You know what?

Even though I’m married and have three children and a fabulous husband I adore, I felt a pang of jealousy. He was MY competent governor/imaginary boyfriend. Rebecca can have the horrible, self-congratulatory mayor and failed presidential candidate who is always screaming at me through the TV. Yes, you may remember our mayor, Bill de Blasio.
See more great t-shirt designs here: Tiger King’Joe Exotic’s Shirt
You can see the official design here: Shop Trending Shirt
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét